Shrimp massacre
I began to chop up the onions, and promptly cut my finger with my very sharp knife. It was pretty deep, actually, but luckily Sophie long hair had a band-aid I could use. I felt fine for the most part afterward, but when I actually looked at it and saw how deep it was, I felt a little lightheaded and had to sit down for a minute or two. Apart from that incident, however, everything went very smoothly, and the stew turned out just how I remembered it. While we were waiting, Nicole taught us a card game involving trumps and tricks (my family knows how bad I am at those), but it was really fun. Anyway, we had a wonderful dinner and felt very proud of ourselves for our cooking prowess, and also for the fact that we left that kitchen cleaner than we found it!
The fun doesn't end there, though. Sunday night is also one of our traditional PET (Planet Earth and Tea) nights, so after cleaning up and putting our cooking things back in our rooms we met up again and watched our second to last :( episode. We also succeeded in booking our lodgings for next weekend in Marseilles (I don't know if I've mentioned that yet, actually, but we're going to Marseilles next weekend). I'm so excited! We've printed out our boarding passes, so all that's left to do is figure out how to get to the airport, and go!




No comments:
Post a Comment